The Carbon Capture Project aims to assess the potential for Carbon Capture and Storeage (CCS) from coal fired power stations in Australia, both in terms of physical capacity and economic viability.
This project seeks to understand the implications for CCS in several areas.
- Implications for coal mining
- Technological innovations
- Potential for retrofitting of existing plants
- Methods for geosequestration
- Siting for geosequestration
- Assess the capacity of geosequestration in Australia
|Matt Moloneyemail@example.com||0406 216 290||Sydney|